Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Personality

A colleague forwarded an excel file, I keyed in my birth date and this is the list I got followed by my personal comments on the right....

*Ambitious and serious – serious, yes, ambitious – not really

* Loves to teach and be taught – right!

* Always looking at people's flaws and weaknesses – right, though trying hard not to

* Likes to criticize – yalor, sometime quite sarcastic also, need to change this

* Hardworking and productive – yes

* Smart, neat and organized – right!

* Sensitive and has deep thoughts – most of the time..

* Knows how to make others happy – yes quah

* Quiet unless excited or tensed – not really, I can talk non-stop

* Rather reserved – at times

* Highly attentive – oh yes!

* Resistant to illnesses but prone to colds – now prone to body ache…

* Romantic but has difficulties expressing love – ½ true

* Loves children – yes, only those well behave ones!

* Homely person – ya ya

* Loyal – ya ya, if not won’t stick with the same company for 12 yrs lah

* Needs to improve social abilities – need meh?

* Easily jealous – not really, I just twist and turn my hubby's ears only….

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin