Tuesday, May 6, 2008

What I REALLY Want To Do On Mother's Day

I got this tag from Ling....hmm...let me see...

In the morning - breakfast on bed, prepared by lovely hubby, the kids came kissing, hugging and wishing me a happy "Mother's Day", we chat and snug in bed, no worry about housework and work.

In the afternoon - lunch at a quiet restaurant with hubby, hubby send and pay for for a full spa session, taking my first facial, body massage, aromatherapy session, soak in a just nice temperature jacuzzi and yes pedicure and manicure session too (just like Ling's).

In the evening - nice prepared dinner with the family, the kids behaving themselves and the family chatting away into the night.....

2 comments:

Mommy Lose Weight said...

thanks for doing the tag!
I can guide u thru email if you want to learn hw to hyperlink :D

Wai Wai said...

Yes Ling, please do so at elainewaiwai72@hotmail.com, I'll catch up from there.. thanks :D

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin