Friday, June 13, 2008

Good or bad choice


Remember I shared hubby bought a children bible story book for Michelle? Well, we are having a good time with it, the girls love the book, the story is pretty simple to understand and what the girls love most is the question time. At the end of the story there are some questions that you could ask to help the children recap what had been told earlier. What I like is the moral of the story..... "Did who and who make the right choice?" I asked. The children will answered "Yes/No".... and I will start asking why... and they answered, then I try to relate the story to their everyday life's little incidences... A great book, I google it and found it, strongly recommended to Christian parents... hubby got it for about RM45 from Baptist bookstore.....

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin