Sunday, January 11, 2009

Another year older and wiser...

I celebrated my 3X th Birthday on last Tuesday… MIL bought a small cake, the kids sang birthday song the night before, hubby and I went for a simple dinner and shopping thereafter. Hubby bought me a dress for Christmas cum Birthday gift (that’s the disadvantage when your birthday is close to some other major day, 2 in 1 kind of arrangement) and I bought myself a good walking sport shoes. I pledged to shred some pounds of this year, eat healthily and take delicate care of myself. On another note for the past week, the girls and I have started on a bed exercise regime… This is what we do - sit-ups, cycling on bed, hands and legs stretching, shoulder and neck relaxing, deep breathing and a whole lot of fun time….


No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin