Friday, January 16, 2009

Awakening..

2 weeks into lecturing..... the result... a hoarse voice. Guess not used to hours of talking and talking... Hmm need to boil bird nest to soothen my voice.

What I enjoyed most are Mondays and Fridays... days off where I got to spend more time with the girls. We did a lot of random things together... like making envelopes, washing the car, cooked porridge, gardening....

You know I've not been bathing the girls for quite some time, when I bathed them lately I realized how fast they've grown up, how tall they are and the towels are too small for them when I wrapped them up. I take time to smell them too...

Lately I noticed that Michelle is a bit temperamental and Emily has became a TV addict!! and she is crazy over rings nowadays. Staying at home has also opened up my eyes on the way they spent time at home (no discipline leh) and see the "real picture" of both of the girls (they really know how to negotiate and reason nowadays.

Last night we learnt about having patience and I know I will need a lot of it from now on....

2 comments:

Little Inbox said...

Got to take care lo, as now you rely on your voice le...

Mommy Lose Weight said...

I am off on Wed and Fri and treasure every moments I can spend with the kids :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin