Thursday, September 13, 2007

Becoming to look like my sis

Wednesday morning, after changing into my working attire and about to sit down for some make-up, my hubby who is standing behind me and in front of our dressing table commented "You are looking more like your sis nowadays", hah? I paused for a moment and stared in the mirrow and told myself, "Wah liau eh, my sister is 8 years older than me, don't tell me I aged that fast, which portion I asked?" Before he could replied me, I answered myself "yes especially below the nose portion and the side cheeks". Well, no big deal, my sis is an attractive woman, we are sisters so it's normal that we bear some resemblance to each other.... the reasons continued.....(silently in my mind). I think the next time my hubby commented anything about my apprearance he would need to think twice, thrice..... Anyway I just called my sis and shared with her this cool blog that I have and I know she'll be laughing when she read this.

I love my sis, she's the funniest and craziest woman in the family, whenever we got together we will laugh like nobody business because her laughter is real contagious. My kids simply adore her and when she called I need to wait for my turn (which is about 5 to 10 minutes later) before I could really say a word or two with her. Besides looking alike we also sound alike and used to confuse our mom by imitating each other.... ha ha that was fun. My nieces are fun loving girls too, excel in their studies and speak fluent Cantonese (my sis married a Malay).

I know they will be reading this, "KL folks, I love you all", catch up with you all during Raya and Selamat Berpuasa. Send my regards to "Jeh Fu".......

3 comments:

Kl Gang said...

Test....

Anonymous said...

I'm glad to have 2 elder sisters. Endless topic for chit-chating once meet up. But none of us look alike.

Wai Wai said...

Ha Ha, we are so fortunate to have elder sisters/brothers and pampered by them.... good that you all don't look alike, at least your hubby is "safe" he he...

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin