Monday, April 7, 2008

Your choice

I'm sure most of us are aware of the recent Maths genius turned prostitute piece of news. Well, the fact that we are so interested in this news being she is so called a half Malaysian. When I read the paper, the picture when she was 13 refreshed my mind, I remember reading that piece of news 10 years back. My first expression is I'm sorry for her mother that she got to receive such news this way,no matter what she's still her flesh and blood, secondly it's the choice that she made that was further mold by her brought-up and circumstances of life.

As human being, most of us have the freedom to make choices as we go along our life's journey, in fact we make plenty of decisions and choices in our life time, some of little impact, some of life-consequences effect where you need to bear for the rest of your life.

I believe we are not in any position to judge Sufiah, she will have to bear the consequences of her choice. Most of us have daughters and sons of our own, let's love and educate our children well so that when they grow up, they will never leave your teachings and your words permanently inscribed in their hearts.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i think she is really courageous to break free...

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin