Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Spent spent spent

After I checked in to my room in Philippines last Tuesday, I took a shower and off I went to the nearby mall to hunt for my dinner and do some shopping, in less than two hours, this is what I bought:

1) 3 pairs of earrings, one for me, one for my sis and one for my sis in-law
2) A Sudoku book to kill time in the hotel… I’m struggling even at the easy stage… Sudoku dummy!
3) 2 boxes of educational toys for the girls.
4) 2CDs, one for hubby, one for the girls.

I’m thinking into venturing into the malls tonight…. The hotel provides free shuttle to the nearby malls within Alabang area and the best part of it is they will fetch you back too… this I called good service. Hubby commented that I spent spent spent nia….

2 comments:

MamaJo said...

You still have times to shopping huh? Me when on business trip,only can shop in airport :(

Wai Wai said...

Jo, shop in airport expensiveleh....most of the time I pampered my daughters but always end up pampering myself too... he he he.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin