Thursday, July 9, 2009

Your Legacy



I watched MJ memorial service last night and woke up with swollen eyes this morning. Yeah you guessed it right, I shed tears during the entire broadcast of the service. I certainly agreed that when a person's time on earth has passed, we ought to celebrate that person's life besides mourning for the loss. I told my husband that I wanted a few close friends to speak something about me during my funeral service, I wanted to be remembered and I'm not sure how my close friends will remember me, have you ever thought of that?? Hubby answered that he did not want to organize the service for me but asked me to organize his instead... ah...whoever need to go first, let's celebrate that person's life and remember that person as genuine as you can. I personally like Brooke Shield's testimony on MJ. MJ,may you rest in peace.







No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin