Thursday, June 3, 2010

"Printer" date


Coming this Sat, 5th June hubby and I will be celebrating our 11th wedding anniversary. He dropped me an e-mail this morning officially asking me out to shop for a printer on Sat evening. Yeah you read it write, shopping for a printer, you see this is the same tactic that he used more than 15 years ago to secure a so call date with me. Well, we bought no printer on that day but ended up in the cinema, shopping and dining instead. The printer was just a plain excuse from a kampung boy who wants to tackle a kampung girl... LOL. I'm not sure about this "printer" date but sure sweet of him to ask me out after 11 years of being married to this kampung boy. Kampung boy has turned into a kampung uncle now but love is still very much in the air....

1 comment:

Dorene said...

Happy Anniversary to both of you! Wow, he still remember the 1st tactic used to ask you for date!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin