Thursday, October 13, 2011

Emily's short story

The girls have been reading a lot of comics recently and Emily being the creative one likes to create her own. Yesterday night while I was sorting things out on the study table, I stumbled one of her stories (with drawings). The short story sounds like this:

Once upon a time there was a poor girl....

One day she met with a fairy....
The fairy said " I will teach you how to cook so that you can can marry some day"

So the girl learned cooking from the fairy..

One day she met with a guy and they got married and live happily ever after.

Ha ha ha, isn't she cute? I don't know why she associated ability to cook with getting married, maybe she sees MIL and I always busy in the kitchen and how hubby is facinated and pleased with our cooking that she actually relates to that. What a cutie.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin