Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Gifts Gifts and more gifts

The spirit of giving can really be felt when approaching Christmas, why giving out gifts in the first place? Christmas is a day where Jesus Christ is given to us by God as part of His unconditional love to man kind, so exchanging and giving out gifts reminds us of what God has done for us and in response we want to love others by presenting our loved ones with gifts...

Well, today itself I received three Christmas gifts but all directed to my daughters, they loved my daughters more than me or they are too shy to express that they love me, he he he. I want to thank them for their sweet thoughts and I believe my girls will be thrilled to receive gifts from the ko ko and jeh-jehs.

Esther jeh jeh bought 2 similar t-shirts (so clever, safe me a lot of problems as they don't get to compare), I love the wordings "If you think I am pretty, you should see my mummy". Ai Ling jeh jeh also wrapped 2 identical presents (but yet to know the content) and Alex ko ko gave us a RM50 Haagen Danz voucher! Hmm yummy yummy...

Here I wished them Blessed Christmas and may they truly experience the true meaning of this season... Blessed is he who give without expecting any return, it is more joyful to give than to receive...

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin