Friday, December 21, 2007

Macedoin Dining

I received a mail recommending this dining place, so last Wed, went to this place with my friend Esther. Situated in Queensbay mall, 2nd floor (right on top of Old Town cafe)we go for the set lunch, priced at RM10.60+, it came with a drink and a soup. I ordered the fisherman basket, the portion was just nice and taste good, consist of prawn, cuttlefish, soft crab and dori fish fillet deep fried in crunchy crust and special cream on top, I chose saute potatoes to go with the main dish. The presentation was real nice. Esther ordered the grilled chicken with wedges, the wedges tasted a bit weird (a pungent taste, just like "petai") I'm quite happy with the meal but for Esther, I believed is so so only. Managed to talk to the boss, Michael, friendly guy, I like their uniform with their names sew onto it, very personalized. The place was quite crowded, do make reservation during peak hours e.g. on Friday or weekends....... Happy trying...

Fishermen basket set:


Grilled chicken set:

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin