Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Thank you


I would like to express my heartfelt gratitude to the following people during my most difficult moment for the past few weeks:

- My hubby, who supported and comforted me along the journey, I love you my dear
- My daughters, Michelle & Emily whose presence and words comforted me
- Pastor Earnest, who initiated prayers in the church, prayed for the family and brought my daughters and MIL to Kampar
- Sister Betty, who called and prayed with me over the phone, I'm truly touched
- Mrs. Chiam, my daughters' school principal, who helped me to explain, prepare and comfort the children when we were away
- Ms. Khoo, my superior and colleagues for their understanding and presence
- Brother Vincent, Yeap Soon, Sin Keong, Roland, Yeap & wife from the church who drove all the way down to show their support and concern
- Yin Keong who called a few times just to make sure I'm OK, thanks brother
- Close friends' sms which comforted me, thanks for your care and love
- Pooi Pooi's post in the blog, it's very comforting
- Gifts & flowers from friends near and far, thanks for your thoughts
- Dorene, it's OK to only know now, I know you care
- Brother Joshua and family who take the kids and MIL out when we need to be away at Kampar
- Pei Ning, Ah Ya for their expertise, helpfulness in pharmaceutical products
- Everyone whom I may miss, thank you for your genuine care and concern

Above all thanks to God who is my pillar of strength, His strength is made perfect in my weakness.

2 Corinthians 12:9
But he said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness." Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ's power may rest on me.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin