Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Love in action

I blog about this good book that hubby brought for Michelle's birthday, well we are still deligently using it as the kids' bedtime stories. On Monday night the moral of the story talked about showing love in action, below is our conversation:

Me: Think of how you can show love to one another, we start with Emily. Emily, how you show that you love jeh jeh?
Emily: Hmm... thinking hard, when jeh jeh fall down I help her to get up..
Me: That's good, now jeh jeh's turn, how you show that you love mei mei?
Jeh Jeh: Hmm.... thinking hard... hmm...... cannot think lar...
Me: Think! I'll come back to you later...
Emily: Now mummy's turn, how you show you love daddy leh?
Me: Ah..cheeky girl, when daddy come back late from work, I scoop rice for daddy and heat up the soup for him...
Emily: Hmm... good!
Me: Jeh Jeh, back to you...
Jeh Jeh:I helped Emily take her bottle to the basin...
Me: That's good... all smiling...

Yesterday, hubby came back late... I scooped rice and heat up soup for him, then cheeky Emily said "Ar mummy, now you are showing love to daddy ar?"... I smile at her.. she's so adorable... :D

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin