Saturday, June 20, 2009

Special gift...


Hubby bought this for me as our 10th wedding anniversary gift, a ring and a pair of pearl earrings from Lazo Diamond. It cost hubby a mini "bomb" ha ha ha, thank you dear and I love you. Initially we plan to buy a couple ring but after surveying through the choices, hubby decided a ring for me will do in which I glady submitted... since there's a promotion I got an additional pair of pearl earrings as well (ha ha one stone killing two birds) ke ke ke.

3 comments:

Little Inbox said...

Wow, so nice. Happy Anniversary to both of you!

Mommy Lose Weight said...

ur husband is such a sweetie to buy you the gift :)

it looks very nice!

Wai Wai said...

Little inbox & Ling, yeah he's such a sweetie and I can be one demanding lady at times LOL.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin