Thursday, August 6, 2009

Natural inspiration

I was preparing for lecture this morning and attempted to use this UK based company by the name of "Pret A Manger" as a case study exercise for my students. As I was exploring their website, I found below pictures from their website very naturally inspirated and hopefully will give some mothers out there some inspiration while preparing food for our kids. I extracted some information from their website (www.pret.com) - Pret opened in London in 1986 by two college friends, Sinclair and Julian, made proper sandwiches using natural, preservative-free ingredients...

You see they can turn this sandwich into a big empire today, that's call entrepreneurship, so mothers out there if you have a new way of preparing food, it might end up to be a great enterprising idea, so don't be sceptical, who knows one day your home recipe might turn out to be a multimillionaire business... :)

A great way to get our kids eat oranges...

How about using this idea to get your kids eat their vege... and also to remind them to brush their teeth after every meal..


Let's take this before we go to school and work eh...

Ah... it seems the fish is enjoying its dip....

1 comment:

MamaJo said...

Wow..the food really look tempting..but, I guess, with my busy schedule, as long as my kids eat homecook food, it is a satisfactory to me at this moment..haha...

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin